Reflect, respect and celebrate
- In the spirit of Reconciliation we aim to strive for changes that will aid in making all people feel understood and welcomed in this country.
- We understand and commit to making a positive change for the betterment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
- As an organisation, we recognise that 26th January is not a day of celebration for all Australians.
- We recognise that the date January 26th evokes different emotions for our clients, staff and the communities we service.
- We stand in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples who identify this as a day of sorrow and shame.