Stopping family violence is a ‘whole of community’ responsibility. Every form of contribution, no matter how big or how small, can help WRISC provide critical support to women and children escaping family violence.
Kind and generous donations from organisations, private philanthropists and various grants enable us to continue to service the increasing number of requests for help. We sincerely thank our loyal and generous supporters.
How can you help?
We continue to seek sponsors and corporate friends to assist us to continue to do the work we do. These relationships can be flexible and tailored to best meet the capacity and interests of you or your organisation. For example, you might:
- Commit funds to support specific services WRISC provides (eg. safe at home, court support, children’s counselling, etc)
- Sponsor additional staff, or a percentage of a staff position, to enable more women to access our service.
- Make one-off or regular donations to WRISC.
- Conduct fundraising activities for WRISC, or nominate WRISC as the recipient of fundraising events or workplace giving.
All donations to WRISC Family Violence Support are tax deductible. We would love to discuss options about support with you. Please contact WRISC on (03) 5333 3666 and ask to speak to the Business Manager, or click here to go to the Donate Page.
Benefits of becoming a Supporter or Corporate Friend
By becoming a supporter or corporate friend to WRISC, you or your organisation will be formally demonstrating a commitment to ensuring the ongoing work of supporting victims of family violence. Your friendship will receive public acknowledgments via:
- The WRISC website
- Publications – where relevant and appropriate, eg. the Annual Report, flyers and newsletters
- Media opportunities – usually when donations are received or partnerships developed
- Other formal opportunities to position your workplace as being committed to ending family violence
Current Supporters and Corporate Friends
- Dangerous Females
- Network of Caring
- Central Highlands Water
WRISC also have several donors who prefer to remain anonymous.
We thank each and every contributor for their generosity. If you would like to help, click here to go to our Donations Page.