Safe+Equal – standing strong against family violence
DV Vic (Domestic Violence Victoria) and DVRCV (Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria) have united to form Safe and Equal, combining over thirty years of experience in advocacy and innovation for change in the family violence sector. Safe and Equal is the peak body for Victoria’s specialist family violence services supporting victim survivors.
The Safe+Equal website can help you to:
- understand family violence
- find a service
- use their large Resource Library
- provide information on working in the family violence sector
- provide training and professional development to workers in the family violence sector
- research policy and advocacy.
Click here for the Safe+Equal website.